Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

I had high expectations thanks to the old video, but the jumping is really annoying, I had to find out triple jumping was actually a thing that could exist by accident. Also, either I'm absolutely horrible at the game or the green ghost is ridiculous, the ghosts don't hide fast enough when I face them to actually time anything, but maybe that's because I'm used to Nintendo's fast acting Boos and I now have to get used to a ghost who can kill me in the middle of the door opening animation. Not to mention some unknown hitboxes on the spinny spikeys, landing on the zombie when I respawn, having the ghosts be transparent on top of me so that I can't leave without getting hit, etc. But I saw a gif of bouncing boobs censored so I came here to see the full experience... I don't even know if it's still worth it. The .5 after the two is because I'm taking into account I might just plain suck at this game.

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

This game is amazing :D I didn't think it would be this fun, but I loved it! I'm going to be playing it for so long. The controls are creative, the animations are funny, the challenge is very present, it's just incredible!

Intrusion 2 [Demo] Intrusion 2 [Demo]

I LOVE how well you rocked the physics. It really makes this game incredible, the feel is great, I just wish I could punch things or pick up and throw things because I'd love to have fun with the dead bodies! Other than my fantasy ragdoll shooter idea this is wonderful.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

The first boss is a little hard for a first boss, but other than that grade A game. I really like how Stedro is based off of melee characters (mostly Fox and Capt. Falcon). Fun, pretty original, really cool.

Punish the Princess Punish the Princess