You Name It! You Name It!

*Except I think you meant before the copyright disclaimer. Also I wouldn't call this dubstep, more of a marching chillout tune.

727411 responds:

Like I said. This is just a demo. The full version will be dance

-= Backlash =- -= Backlash =-

Whoa, i knew I recognized this :O this is great! I listen to this on my ipod all the time. I was in fact trying to get into Sharestep, but I've got a ways to go before I'm worthy of that.

TheBiocide responds:

Ahhh, awesome, man! Keep at it - the Sharestep crew is full of great people :) Glad you've been diggin' the tune as well ;)

Maschine. Maschine.

I really like this! I don't know how to critique since I suck at all EDM ever ;___; but I hate most house, but this is really cool. Has a harsh mechanical kind of feel and I like that.

KittenBeat responds:

They should really have the option to pick between old-school house and neo house. I personally love both styles, but there are a lot of people who like one but not the other.
Thanks for stopping by, though. :3

Nyan Cat - Genre Music Nyan Cat - Genre Music

From Old Timey, to country/folk, Star Wars, organs, rock/metal, polka, on hold, ska, adventurous/ folktale, disco/party, irish , chiptune, and sci-fi horror... each an every one is AMAZING!

Low Gravity Dance Mode -F Low Gravity Dance Mode -F

You are EVIL

I wanted to put my first song here on Newgrounds but I heard the first 10 sec. of your song and thought "Man, everyone's songs are so incredible, mine would be so out of place. I mean this one is so awesome! AND THE SONG IS SUPPOSED TO KICK IN AT 1:32?!" I'm still gonna put mine here but yours is Grade A. I like how the beginning is tropic-ish, reminds me of Yoshi's Island actually.

Fijiwiji- Insomnia (F-777 RMX) Fijiwiji- Insomnia (F-777 RMX)

Oh my goodness

When I heard this on the front page I panicked when I hear'd it fade out! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS EP! hey wait... it's Jan 6... after Jan 4th!! ALRIGHT!!!

F-777 responds:

Hehehe ALRIGHT YA!!!
Thanks so much!

Water bubbles by R0BOT Water bubbles by R0BOT

Amazing

I loved it but it's very repetitive, I was still entranced

Skullfy responds:

Thanks! :)

I zero bombed your mom I zero bombed your mom

Really Good but...

It seems a bit too similar to Sky Garden or Babylon whatever in Sonic Riders to me. Although I I do love that song.

i9incher responds:

never heard of either of those, i will look them up though.

AudioSurfer - Mermaid Love AudioSurfer - Mermaid Love

If only...

This is really great! I'm using this for a beach montage I'm gonna show some school friends! I'd rate it higher but I hate this genre... still it's amazing!