No Service No Service

I like the "Hello my baby!" rendition at the end and I've always liked that White Lightning humor it's so good and witty and such.

NG Commercial 2013 NG Commercial 2013

The youtube version was more in sync with the vocals to visuals, but this is incredible and funny and well amazing. Best of luck! I thought it was outstanding.

WhiteLightning responds:

I noticed that, and I don't really know what the deal is :/ I uploaded the exact same file to both sites.

Glad you liked it!

Toons These Days: Ep 9 Toons These Days: Ep 9

I like the animation and your thoughts, but having the stereotypes was a JOKE on actual reality shows that have stereotypes and I personally love the stereotypes, it's how the show labels everyone (the show legit names them these things as nicknames the host of it an the websites use their stereotypes as nicknames). I personally love the series since an un real reality show was such a good idea and they did it so well. I do see what you mean, don't agree, and it's all around cool, I guess...

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

I had high expectations thanks to the old video, but the jumping is really annoying, I had to find out triple jumping was actually a thing that could exist by accident. Also, either I'm absolutely horrible at the game or the green ghost is ridiculous, the ghosts don't hide fast enough when I face them to actually time anything, but maybe that's because I'm used to Nintendo's fast acting Boos and I now have to get used to a ghost who can kill me in the middle of the door opening animation. Not to mention some unknown hitboxes on the spinny spikeys, landing on the zombie when I respawn, having the ghosts be transparent on top of me so that I can't leave without getting hit, etc. But I saw a gif of bouncing boobs censored so I came here to see the full experience... I don't even know if it's still worth it. The .5 after the two is because I'm taking into account I might just plain suck at this game.

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

This game is amazing :D I didn't think it would be this fun, but I loved it! I'm going to be playing it for so long. The controls are creative, the animations are funny, the challenge is very present, it's just incredible!

Intrusion 2 [Demo] Intrusion 2 [Demo]

I LOVE how well you rocked the physics. It really makes this game incredible, the feel is great, I just wish I could punch things or pick up and throw things because I'd love to have fun with the dead bodies! Other than my fantasy ragdoll shooter idea this is wonderful.

You Name It! You Name It!

*Except I think you meant before the copyright disclaimer. Also I wouldn't call this dubstep, more of a marching chillout tune.

727411 responds:

Like I said. This is just a demo. The full version will be dance

-= Backlash =- -= Backlash =-

Whoa, i knew I recognized this :O this is great! I listen to this on my ipod all the time. I was in fact trying to get into Sharestep, but I've got a ways to go before I'm worthy of that.

TheBiocide responds:

Ahhh, awesome, man! Keep at it - the Sharestep crew is full of great people :) Glad you've been diggin' the tune as well ;)

Maschine. Maschine.

I really like this! I don't know how to critique since I suck at all EDM ever ;___; but I hate most house, but this is really cool. Has a harsh mechanical kind of feel and I like that.

KittenBeat responds:

They should really have the option to pick between old-school house and neo house. I personally love both styles, but there are a lot of people who like one but not the other.
Thanks for stopping by, though. :3

X-mas comp X-mas comp

GO SPEED RACER! He looks adorable. Astounding job!

Rennis5 responds:

T.T.G.F. Page 15: Ravenclaw T.T.G.F. Page 15: Ravenclaw

Where is Cat Raven's slogan? C'mon you let me down. Everyone else had a lil statement to their title!

Gardehugs Gardehugs

Aww, sure thing, you can have a hug. *hugs*